Wednesday, June 29, 2011

List of Korean Movie

Posting ini hanya untuk membantu teman2 yang menyukai film korea untuk mencari daftar "hunting-an" untuk bahan nonton. Kalau sempat, lain waktu akan buat posting sinopsis film2 yang sudah aku tonton.

Enjoy hunting ^^ credit (http://kmvlists.blogspot.com/)

...ing
100 Days With Mr. Arrogant a.k.a. My Love Ssagajy
200 Pound Beauty
2009 Lost Memories
3 Iron
3 Extremes
4 Horror Tales

A
A Bittersweet Lif
A Cruel Attendance
A Day With My Son
A Dirty Carnival
A Good Day To Have An Affair
A Good Lawyers Wife
A Masterpiece In My Life
A Millionaire's First Love
A Man Who Went To Mars
A Moment To Remember
A Perfect Match
A Petal
A Tale Of Two Sisters
Acacia
Addicted
Ad Lib Night
All For Love aka The Most Beautiful Week of My Life
Almost Love aka Youth Comic
An Affair
And I Hate You So*(CMovie)
Antartic Journal
Apartment aka A.P.T.
April Snow
Arahan
Arang
Ardor
Art Of Fighting
Attack on the Pin Up Boys
Attack the Gas Station
Audition* (JMovie)

B
Bad Guy
Barefoot Gibong
Barking Dogs Never Bite
Between Love and Hate aka The Unbearable Lightness of Dating
Bichunmoo
Birdcage Inn
Blood Rain
Bloody Beach
Blue Swallow
Boy, Goes To Heaven
Boys Of Tomorrow
Bravo My Life
Breath
Bungee Jumping Of Their Own
Bunshinsaba
Bus Stop aka Lover's Refuge
Bystanders aka Diary Of June

C
Calla
Can't Live Without Robbery
Cello
Changing Partners
Chihwaseon aka Strokes Of Fire aka Pale Fire
Christmas In August
Chulsoo & Younghee
Cinderella
Close To You aka Blossom Again
Conduct Zero aka No Manners
Crazy First Love
Cruel Winter Blues
Crying Fist

D
Daddy Long Legs
Daisy
Dasepo Naughty Girls
Dead Friend
Ditto
Dog Bite Dog*(CMovie)
Doll Master
Don't Look Back
Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do
Drama City : Fog Street
Duelist

E
Emergency Act 19
Epitaph
Escaping From Charisma aka Legend Of Seven Cutter
Everybody Has Secrets
Everybody Loves Spring Bear aka Do You Like Spring...
Evil Twin

F
Face
Failan
Family Matters
Family Ties
Fate
Feathers In The Wind
Femme Fatale
Fighting For Love*(C Movie)
Fighter In The Wind
First Kiss
Five Is Too Many
Fly, Daddy Fly
Fly High
Flying Boys
Forbidden Quest
Forever The Moment
For Eternal Hearts
For Horowitz aka My Piano
Friend

G
Gangster High
Garden Of Heaven
Ghost House
Going By The Book
Greatest Expectations
Green Chair
Guns and Talks

H
H (H[e-i:chi])
Hanbando
Hansel and Gretel
Happiness
Happy End
Happy Ero Christmas
He Was Cool aka The Guy Was Cool
Heart Is ...
Heaven's Soldier aka General Of Heaven
Hellcats aka Some Like It Hot
Hello, Goodbye, Little Brother
Highway Star
Holiday
Holy Daddy aka Wontak's Angel
How The Lack Of Love Affects Two Men
How To Keep My Love
Hwangjin-y

I
I Am Cyborg, But That's OK
I Wish I Had A Wife
Ice Bar
Il Mare
Infernal Affairs*(CMovie)
Infernal Affairs 2*(CMovie)
Infernal Affairs 3*(CMovie)
Innocent Steps

J
Jenny, Juno
Joint Security Area : JSA

K

Kick The Moon
Kiss Me Much

L
La Belle
Last Present
Last Wolf
Le Grand Chef
Legend Of Evil Lake
Les Formidables aka Strong Enemy
Let's Play Dhamma aka Hello Dhamma
Lies
Like A Virgin
Little Prince
Love In Magic
Love Me Not
Love Phobia
Love, So Divine
Lovely Rivals
Lover's Concerto
Lump Sugar

M
Madeline
Make It Big
Mapado
Mapado 2 : Back To The Island
Marathon
Marriage Is A Crazy Thing aka Crazy Marriage
Marrying The Mafia (I)
Marrying The Mafia (II)
Marrying The Mafia (III)
Maundy Thursday
May 18
Memories Of Murder
Miracle On 1st St
Miso
Miss Gold Digger
Mission Impossible : Kidnapping Granny K
Mission Sex Control
Moodori
Motel Cactus
Mr. Handy aka Mr Hong
Mr. Socrates
Mr. Wacky
Muoi : Legend of a Potrait
Musa - The Warrior
Mutt Boy
My Beautiful Girl, Mari
My Boss My Hero 1
My Boss, My Hero 2
My Boyfriend Is Type B
My Brother
My Captain aka Mr Underground
My Girl and I
My Little Bride
My Mother, Mermaid
My Sassy Girl
My Scary Girl
My Teacher, Mr Kim
My Tutor Friend
My Wife Is A Gangster
My Wife Is A Gangster 2 : Return Of The Legend
My Wife Is A Gangster 3

N
Nabi
Natural City
Nightmare
No Mercy For The Rude
North Korean Guys
Now and Forever

O
Oasis
Oh Happy Day
Oh! My God
Off Road
Old Boy
Old Miss Diary
One Fine Spring Day
Once In A Summer
Once Upon A Time In High School
Oseam
Over The Rainbow

P
Paradise 1986
Peppermint Candy
Phone
Please Teach Me English
Plum Blossom
Possible Changes
Project Makeover aka Go Go Sister
Princess Aurora
Puzzle

Q
Quiz King


R
R Point
Real Fiction
Resurrection Of The Little Match Girl
Return
Righteous Ties
Riverbank Legends
Romantic Warriors
Rules Of Dating
Running Wild

S
S Diary
Sad Movie
Samaria
Save The Green Planet
Scent of Love aka Scent of Chrysanthemums
Seducing Mr Perfect
See You After School
Secret Sunshine
Sex Is Zero
Shadow In The Palace
Shadowless Sword
She Brings Us Danger aka Baby Alone
She's On Duty
Shiri
Silk Shoes
Silmido
Singles
Skeletons In The Closet aka Shim's Family
Smile Babo aka Life Is Beautiful
Someone Special
Sorum
Spider Forest
Spinkick
Spring Breeze
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter ... and Spring
Spy Girl
Summertime
Ssunday Seoul
Sunflower
Surprise Party
Sweet Sex And Love
Sword In The Moon
Sympathy For Lady Vengeance
Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance

T
Taegukgi Brotherhood of War
Take Care Of My Cat
Tale Of Cinema
Tears
Temptation of Wolves aka Romance Of Their Own
The Aggressives
The Art Of Seduction
The Beast and The Beauty
The Best Romance
The Big Swindle
The Bow
The Chaser
The City Of Violence
The Classic
The Customer Is Always Right
The Devil's Game
The Elephant On The Bike
The Foul King
The Fox Family
The Gingko Bed
The Ghost Theater
The Guard Post
The Happy Life
The Host
The Intimate Lover
The Isle
The King and The Clown
The Longest 24 Months
The Peter Pan Formula
The President's Last Bang
The Promise *(CMovie)
The Red Shoes
The Restless
The Scarlet Letter
The Show Must Go On
The Silver Knife
The Tube
The Twins
The Uninvited
The Way Home
Time
To Sir With Love aka My Teacher
Trace Of Love
Too Beautiful To Lie
Two Guys
Typhoon

U
Unborn But Forgotten
Unstoppable Marriage
Untold Scandal
V
Vampire Cop Ricky
Venus and Mars
Virgin Snow
Virgin Stripped Bare By Her Bachelors aka Oh! Soo Jung
Voice of a Murderer
Volcano High

W
Wanee and Junah
War Of Flowers
Wedding Campaign
Welcome To Dongmakgol
Wet Dreams
Wet Dreams 2
When I Turned Nine
When Romance Meets Destiny
Whispering Corridors
Whispering Corridors 2 : Memento Mori
Whispering Corridors 3 : Wishing Stairs
Whispering Corridors 4 : Voice
White Valentine
Who Are You
Who Slept With Her aka Sexy Teacher
Wig
Windstruck
Woman Is The Future Of Man
Woman On The Beach
Wonderful Days

X

Y
Yesterday
Yellow Flower
Yobi, The Five Tailed Fox
You Are My Sunshine

No comments:

Flags

free counters